Anne-Sophie DELOBRE-HANROT, Esq.
Founder of the notarial office
- Founder of the notarial office, Anne-Sophie started her career ten years ago in Canada (Quebec), and thereafter practiced mainly in Paris in high-profile notarial offices, where she advised French and international clients.
- Specialised in international law and family law, she is nevertheless able to support you in all areas of notarial law.
- Latest educational degrees obtained : Anne-Sophie DELOBRE-HANROT, Esq., holds the degree of Juris Doctor (international, European and comparative private law). She also earned a Higher Degree in Notarial Studies, a Master's Degree in European and International Notarial Law, and a Master's Degree in Family Law.
- With his strong mathematical background, Emmanuel will support you, in a disciplined manner, with discretion and integrity, in all accounting operations
- Latest degree obtained: graduate engineer from Ecole des Arts et Métiers.
- Formation : M. Emmanuel HANROT est titulaire du diplôme Ingénieur Arts et Métiers.